Introducing: Hive Helpers
Helpers are active players who wish to help others, and are passionate about engaging with the community. As a Helper, you will be the face of the Hive — players will turn to you for help and guidance, and it is your role to provide the assistance they need. Helpers are not responsible for any moderation, meaning your primary role would be to answer questions and be a welcoming face in the community.
If you are truly interested in helping our community, please read all of the information provided below. Being aware of what we are asking is a great way to impress us!
Requirements to Apply
In order to be eligible to apply, all applicants must:
- be 14 years old or older.
- have access to Discord.
- have access to a working microphone.
- not be staff on any other Minecraft server.
Please note that we do not make exceptions to these requirements. We want our application process to be fair for everyone, and for this to happen we will not be making exceptions at all.
If you meet the requirements listed above, you can officially apply for Helper! Your application is going to be where you tell us all about what makes you fit for the Helper role. Take your time writing your answers, and include a hefty amount of detail.
Wherever possible, look for places to elaborate on your writing. For example: if you have previous leadership or moderation experience, tell us all about what you learned from that and how it applies to the Helper role!
You will receive a response to your application from the Hive Staff Manager via email – please be sure to check your email often! Please note:
- If you do not meet any of our requirements, you will not receive a response at all. This is to save us time and keep the process fair.
- If you do meet all of our requirements and your application is denied, you will be given feedback & the date of when you can apply next.
- If you do meet all of our requirements and your application is accepted, you will be informed of this & will advance to the next step.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we ask that you give us up to 4 weeks to give you a response. We process applications manually, and we provide very helpful feedback to those who are denied.
Once you have read all of the information above, you click below to apply! If you would like to read more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (click me).