Helpers are active players who wish to help others, and are passionate about engaging with the community. As a Helper, you will be the face of the Hive — players will turn to you for help and guidance, and it is your role to provide the assistance they need. Helpers are not responsible for any moderation, meaning your primary role would be to answer questions and be a welcoming face in the community.
If you are truly interested in helping our community, please read all of the information provided below. Being aware of what we are asking is a great way to impress us!
📝 Requirements to Apply
In order to be eligible to apply, all applicants must:
- be 15 years old or older.
- have a linked Discord account.
- have access to a working microphone.
- not be staff on any other Minecraft server.
- be able to communicate in English.
Please note that we do not make exceptions to these requirements, so that the application process is fair to all.
✍🏿 Application Process
If you meet the requirements listed above, you can officially apply for Helper! Your application is going to be where you tell us all about what makes you fit for the Helper role, so take your time writing your answers.
For advice on creating a great application, please see our Helpful Advice (click me) page.
Once you have applied, you'll receive a response from the Staff Management team via email. Please make sure to check your email often and take note of the following:
- If you do not meet all of our requirements, you will not receive a response at all. This is to save us time and keep the process fair.
- If you do meet all of our requirements and your application is denied, you will be given feedback & the date of when you can apply next.
- If you do meet all of our requirements and your application is accepted, you will be informed of this & will advance to the next step.
We aim to respond to applicants who meet all of our requirements within 7 days of their application being submitted. We will not respond to plagiarized applications.
Once you have read all of the information above, you can click below to apply! If you would like more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (click me) and our Helpful Advice (click me) articles.
Please do not apply using a school email address.