🤔 How do I join The Hive's Discord server?
To be able to send messages on our Discord server, you will need to link your Minecraft account. Information about how to do this can be found below:
- Join The Hive on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
- Type the command
/discordin chat, as been below
- You will receive a 6 digit code, as seen below:
- Join our Discord server, using the following invite link: discord.gg/hive
- Type the code you received in a private message to The Hive (Bot), on Discord. You can find the bot at the top of the member list
If you are unable to message the bot, you may need to change your Discord privacy settings to allow members of mutual Discord servers to message you. Once you've linked your account, you can of course turn this setting back off.
If you have followed the steps above and are still unable to participate in chats, please contact our support team, they will be able to assist you.
🔗 Unlinking your account
If for whatever reason, you wish to unlink your account, directly message The Hive (Bot) with the word
unlink and follow the instructions it gives you. The bot is always at the top of the member list.
🔒 What to do if you've lost access to your Discord account
For security reasons, there is no way to unlink your accounts unless you have access to the Discord account you linked your Minecraft account to.
If you have lost access to the Discord account that you linked your Minecraft account to, you will need to contact our support team so they can manually set your nickname and roles (we are unable to unlink your accounts).
You can contact our support team using the chat box on the bottom of this page, please be sure to include the following information:
- Your Minecraft username/Xbox Live Gamertag
- The username of the Discord account you lost access to
- The username of your new Discord account
- Some proof that you own the Minecraft account
🚀 Nitro Boosting Rewards
We offer the following in-game rewards for Nitro boosting our Discord server:
- Exclusive hub title:
- Exclusive Chumpus costume:
Upon Nitro boosting our Discord server, you will be automatically granted the rewards on the account that you have linked, usually within 24 hours. If you haven't received your rewards within 72 hours of boosting, please contact our support team.
Rewards are only granted whilst you are boosting our Discord server, if you stop boosting, your rewards will be revoked.