This page provides information about how gifts can be obtained, and how they can be used.
Obtaining a gift
There are four types of gifts that can be obtained:
- Regular Costume Gifts - These can be purchased with Minecoins or with QP from the Quest Store, they allow you to select a costume to send to another player (or yourself)
- Hive+ Gifts - These can can only be purchased with Minecoins, they allow you to gift Hive+ to another player
- Animal Bundle Gift - These can can only be purchased with Minecoins, they allow you to gift the Animal Bundle to another player
- Holiday Bundle Gift - These can can only be purchased with Minecoins, they allow you to gift the Holiday Bundle to another player
Using a gift
Once you have purchased a gift, you will need to access the gift menu to redeem it. There are two ways to do this:
- Click on one of the red gift mailboxes that can be found around the hub
From the the gifting menu, you will be able to select which gift you want to redeem.
When you have selected the gift you want to redeem, you can then select who you want to give it to, with the following options:
- Gift to a Friend - This option allows you to send the gift to someone on your list of friends.
- Gift to a Username - This option allows you to type in the username of the player you'd like to send your gift to, make sure you type their username correctly!
- Place gift in the Hub - This option lets you place your gift in the hub, if you choose this option, you will NOT be able to redeem the gift yourself, and it could be redeemed be somebody who's in another hub.
- Gift to Self - This option allows you to give the gift to yourself.