There are many things that can cause you to experience issues connecting to The Hive, please consider the following:
- Have you tried restarting your game?
- Have you tried signing out of and back into your Minecraft/Microsoft/Nintendo account?
- Do you have a stable internet connection? Try restarting your internet router and see if this helps.
- If you have modified your device's DNS settings (to allow you to connect to non-featured servers), try resetting these changes.
- Are you playing on a recent beta build? We might not support the version you are using, and you may need to downgrade to play.
- Are you playing on an outdated version of Minecraft? A list of versions we support can be found here.
If these steps don't work, please contact our support team so we can troubleshoot the issue further.